Xi Peng (彭玺) is a research scientist at Institute for Infocomm, Research Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) Singapore. Dr. Peng received his Ph.D. degree from Sichuan University in 2013 under supervision of Prof. Zhang Yi. His current interests mainly focus on unsupervised representation learning and its applications in computer vision and pattern recognition.
- [Call for Papers]: A Special Issue of IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems (IF: 4.854) on Discriminative Learning for Model Optimization and Statistical Inference. Deadline: July 15 2017. (pls noticed that: NO Deadline Extension).
- [Services]: Jan. 7, 2017, I have been invited to be a member of technical program committee (TPC) for the 19th IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC'17), Donostia / San Sebastian, Spain, June 5-8, 2017.
- [Services]: Dec. 20, 2016, I have been invited to be a member of technical program committee (TPC) for the 2th International Workshop on Biomedical informatics with Optimization and Machine learning (BOOM'17), co-located with IJCAI’17, Melbourne, in August 2017.
- [Services]: Dec. 2, 2016, I have been invited to be a Senior PC member (SPC) for the 26th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI'17), Melbourne, Australia, Aug. 19-25, 2017.
- [Publications]: Nov. 11, 2016, one paper was accepted by AAAI'17;
- [Services]: Oct. 19, 2016, I have been invited to be a reviewer for the 50th International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS'17), Baltimore, 28-31 May, 2017; ISCAS was initiated in 1968, which is the premier conference of circuits and systems community.
- [Publications]: One paper was accepted by IEEE TNNLS, Sep. 8, 2016;
- [Services]: Jul. 21, 2016, I have been invited to be a technical program committee member (TPC) for the 31th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI'17), San Francisco, California, 4-9 Feb., 2017;
- [Activity]: Jul. 19, 2016, I am co-organizing a half-day ECCV tutorial on Deep Learning Meets Model Optimization and Statistical Inference in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Oct. 8, 2016.
- [Publications]: One paper was accepted by IJCAI'16;
- [Publications]: One paper was accepted by IEEE TCYB, May 20, 2016;
- [Awards & Honors]: The Paper, A Unified Framework for Representation-Based Subspace Clustering of Out-of-Sample and Large-Scale Data, IEEE TNNLS, has been selected as highlight in A*STAR Research. Thanks help and comments from Amanda@Nature Publishing Group, Apr. 20, 2016.
- [Call for Papers]: A Special Issue of Image and Vision Computing (IF: 1.587) on Regularization Techniques for High-Dimensional Data Analysis. Deadline: May 15 2016.
Email: pangsaai [at] gmail [dot] com or pengx.gm [at] gmail [dot] com